What Is EPASS..?
Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships -epass Get Redy to Apply For Fresh Applactions For the year 2013-2014 and 2013 Status of An Application, Check your Application Status, Track Application Online Epass 2013, The Government of Andhra Pradesh is providing financial assistance to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Backward Class, Disabled and Economically Backward Class students(SC,ST,BC and EBC) studying post matriculation courses on saturation approach to enable them to complete their education through epass scholarship online application.
- New Post Matric Student Student Scholarship Status 2013-14
- New Pre Matric Student Scholarship Status 2013-14
- You may also interested in check your Aadhar card Status
- EPASS Renewal application form 2013 for of Post Matric Scholarships will Started soon.
Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships : AP Social Welfare department recently announced Dates and complete schedule for EPASS Renewals for Post Matric Scholarships 2013-14. Students can apply form the online application provided at their official website epass.cgg.gov.in. This EPASS Online application 2012 will be available form July to August.
Dates to Remember for ePass 2013 Renewal application
EPASS Post Matric Application Renewal Starts form July .
Renewal of Post Matric Application ends on August .
Things you need to apply for ePass Renewal Applications 2013
Requirements to Apply Epass Freshers
Marks List of Public examination
Income Certificate (affidavit) in Rs.10 Non Judicial stamp paper
Ration Card Number.
Aadhaar Card Number :
Things to Check when Applying for ePass Renewals
Uploading Epass Bank Details and Mobile Number For Alerts
Candidate should double check his Bank account details.
Candidates should enter a valid Mobile Number.
Eligibility for ePASS fee reimbursement registration
- For candidate belong to EBC or BC cast – Parental annual income must be less than One Lakh Rupees.
- For candidate belong to SC or ST cast – Parental annual income must be less than Two Lakh Rupees.
In case of students who are acquiring second and third year in Graduation or any professional courses, Only the candidates who are promoted for next year studies are treated as eligible to Apply EPASS Renewal applications.
Procedure to Apply for ePASS Renewal Applications 2013
Students need to create an account at ePass website epass.cgg.gov.in.
Students have to login to their accounts in EPASS 2012 website and have to verify whether he is continuing in same collage and in same course before filling Renewal application form.
Then Click on Apply now.
Candidates should apply for Epass 2012 renewal application form epass official website epass.cgg.gov.in
epass.cgg.gov.in scholarship status in andhra pradesh shcholorship staus in ap ap epass scholarshipImportant Links In Epass 2013-2014 ePass
- Home Page: epass.cgg.gov.in
- Pre-Matric Scholarships for SC Students studying in Govt. , Residential & Govt. Aided Schools:http://epassprematric.cgg.gov.in/
- Fresh/Renewal Print Application /Acknowledgement (2010,2011,2012):http://epassrenew.cgg.gov.in/searchapplicationno.do
- Uid Details Updation (2012-13):http://epassrenew.cgg.gov.in/uidVerification201213.do
- Fresh Applications Scanned Documents (2012-13):http://epassrenew.cgg.gov.in/freshregisterupload2012_13.do
- Fresh Applications Scanned Documents (Minority) (2012-13):http://apsmw.cgg.gov.in/freshregisterupload_m.do
- Fresh Application Edit (2012-13):http://epassrenew.cgg.gov.in/FreshEdit2013.do
- Fresh Application Edit (Minority) (2012-13):http://epassrenew.cgg.gov.in/FreshEdit2013_min.do
- Fresh Applications Scanned Documents (2011-12):http://epassrenew.cgg.gov.in/freshregisterupload.do
- Fresh Application Edit (2011-12):http://epassrenew.cgg.gov.in/FreshEdit2012.do